“Maybe I’m oversensitive.”
No, you’re not.
I understand the importance of sports, that’s not the issue, what I hate is the lying. He can’t say, “Look I’m sorry, this game is wild!” like a mature adult.
Again, they’re saying “buy our product; be an asshole.”
(cliche time - I like sports! I’m a woman! It would have been a little less annoying if the roles were switched.)
what bothers me about this ad is both his immaturity and her dumb fucking oversensitivity
i dont really think its sexist as much as it is saying “everybody is an annoying asshole buy our stuff”
But she’s not being oversensitive - he can’t look at her for 30 seconds without checking his phone… and then he lies about it.
How is she supposed to feel?
but its not a big deal. hes not cheating on her, hes not texting his friends about what a bitch he thinks she is. he’s checking the game, and shes acting like hes doing something much worse
It’s disrespectful - he can’t give her his full attention and he can’t be honest with her.
That is a big deal.
- misslukasiaks likes this
- jazziebeanz reblogged this from sexistads
- sbufmla reblogged this from deergravity
- nikkidubs reblogged this from deergravity and added:
- iamgwenslongroadhome reblogged this from sexistads and added:
- naysayersspeak reblogged this from the-metres-gained and added:
- the-metres-gained reblogged this from sexistads and added:
- onedumbjoke likes this
- diemetzgermeister likes this
- poison--paradigm reblogged this from sexistads and added:
- tinyblkbirdd likes this
- sexistads reblogged this from deergravity and added:
- nonbinarymermaid likes this
- deergravity reblogged this from unclehottubjohnny and added:
- goooddecisions reblogged this from sexistads and added:
- diemetzgermeister reblogged this from sexistads and added:
- zoezoloft reblogged this from sexistads
- unclehottubjohnny reblogged this from sexistads and added:
- unclehottubjohnny likes this